October 25, 2007

TBF: Rewind: Game on

Due to circumstances beyond my control, There will be no new "The Brian Factor" this Friday.

We will post up a "TBF: Rewind" this Friday instead, I apologize for any and all inconvenience.

-Brian Rodriguez


Hey everybody, Marie here. I was charged yesterday with the task of selecting a previous Factor column to rerun today. My choice is the article from May 4: Game On.

The column can be found here (http://thebrianfactor.blogspot.com/2007/05/tbf-game-on.html). I chose it because it speaks about life. It is also one of the most eloquent pieces Brian has written, in my opinion.
"It's my heart that gives my words purpose." How great is that phrase? I'll tell ya: Awesome.

So I encourage you to read (or reread) this classic Factoring of Brian's.

~Marie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home