October 10, 2007

Brian's Song - "Shake Your Blood"

Well, after some well deserved time off, we're back for another season of kick-ass tunes and this time around we're playing a whole new game. We're utilizing our ability to play videos so that way we can not only allow you to think but now you can bang your head as well.

So the grand debate was how do I start this season off? I mean I knew I wanted something to really get people moving but with a world full of music, you'd imagine that my options were a bit on the many side.

So naturally at this point I would turn to Marie for guidance but she threw out Placebo. So I naturally went the opposite direction and went into my rock collection. It was there that the words of my uncle came to me and I remembered one of the main rules of Rock n Roll:

"Lemmy is God"

So, newly invigorated I sought out the man who could usher in a new season properly: Lemmy Kilminster.

Anyone could easily pick out a Motšrhead song but I went a different route and chose a song from a couple years ago where Lemmy teamed up with Foo Fighters lead singer Dave Grohl on the project "Probot".

So here you go kids, Lemmy and Dave Grohl kicking ass and taking names for this week's Brian's Song: "Shake Your Blood"



"Shake Your Blood" is off of Probot's self-titled album "Probot" available online or check your local music stores.



Goddamn, it's good to be back and this time we're not taking any prisoners...

Stay true, Stay you,

Until Next Time Kiddies,
-B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home