September 05, 2007

Soundboard - 09/05/07

As I've mentioned a week ago, I've hired two new writers to join TBF: Lady Temptress and Angel. The final schedule is being finished and more details will be coming in the later weeks. In the meantime I've asked the ladies to provide a summary of what we can expect from them this season... So ladies take it away.

First up, here's Angel..

T.K.O.
Love: [The emotional roller coaster]

TBF Premiere: 10/11/07


Let me begin by introducing my self. I am Angel, I have joined TBF and I hope to entertain with my writing. I will be writing about relationships in general. I am married with kids and pretty much have been through some of the toughest trials you can go through in a relationship (which I guess would make me some what of an expert to a point, since now a days
marriages last what, 2 years, or in Hollywood one day). I will randomly pick out a topic and write about it based on my personal experiences and those of my friends that have trusted me to never tell no one (that is right people that know me, I am letting out all of your business [of course I will not mention names]). I hope that my column is both entertaining and useful as everyone loves reading about other peoples lives. In general I hope that readers will start having a more input as to all issues discussed. Feel free to respond to anything that I talk about. Comments are welcome, and encouraged, let me know what things you readers are most interested in. I will be talking about how stupid, careless, stubborn (you get the picture) men can be, sorry I am a woman and will be writing as to a woman's point of view, if you don't like what I have to say then have Brian hire a man to talk about a man's point of view on relationships, that would be interesting. Anyways, I look forward to sharing my thoughts and views with everyone, trust me this will be like therapy to me. (See honey, I don’t need a psychiatrist after all, I can just vent in my column!)

If you have any comments or questions feel free to contact me at laangel1727@yahoo.com

Coming soon,

Angel
-----------------------------------------------------------

And finally we'll hear from Lady Temptress...

Lady Temptress: Sexucation

TBF Premiere: 10/09/07


Salutations! I am Lady Temptress. I have joined TBF in hopes of some well needed SEX talk and education! Oh yeah baby! I have learned over the years that I have become somewhat of a Sex-pert!

What I write, will be from experience and what I’m still learning! Sex is an ongoing education of fun, excitement and most of all an orgasmic experience! I will talk about random acts of shyness in bed to becoming Jenna Jameson, or for you men the next best thing to John Holmes! (Before he died!! LOL)

I started talking about sex at a fairly young age. Friends would ask me questions from how do I give a blow job or how does it feel to have been eaten! (Ladies you know what I mean, and for you men who don't know... Eating the va-jay-jay! Oh yeah I'm going there) Before I even lost my virginity, I was able to give some pretty damn good advice! I strongly believe in my past life I was a teacher of sex!

Comments and questions are very much appreciated and welcomed, so don't be scared to ask questions, trust me I have heard it all and probably done it all as well!!! For questions that you would like to keep private, please email me at ladytempresstbf@yahoo.com

The One, The Only, Sultry Lady Temptress

----------------------------------------------------------

There is also something in the works for Marie, but plans have yet to be finalized so we'll keep you posted on that.

Until Next Time,
-B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home