August 26, 2007

Explaining what's worth explaining

------------ From The Desk of Brian Rodriguez>------------


As I'm waiting for my tea to finish boiling I'd thought I'd take this time to follow up on my promise of explaining certain changes we're making to TBF. Now I shall explain everything that's worth... explaining...

TBF Site:

So I've finally gotten around to start putting up videos and pictures and as such certain "Soundboards" will now have exclusive pics to go along with them. Can't really say which ones will have 'em, so I guess you'll have to check the TBF site everytime I post a "Soundboard."

Brian's Song:

Now that we can post videos, "Brian's Song" will continue on it's normal Wednesday slot but will become now a Blogspot exclusive, as we will be now showing music videos instead of posting lyrics. As before, anyone from the staff to random people can submit entries. I believe that music is an influential force to unite people and will continue to showcase great tunes to people from across the globe.

New Staff:

So all summer people started wondering if I was tired or done with TBF after I put out word that I was looking for more people. TO CLARIFY: I AM NOT TIRED OF TBF, IN FACT QUITE THE OPPOSITE. I just reached a point where I realized that I couldn't go it alone anymore and I admitted it. Last time I checked it takes a big man to admit such a thing and guess what... me=big man (I even have the apology note from Great America saying that I don't fit on their rides to back that up!)

So yes, I've currently hired a third (Angel) and am still in the process of acquiring a fourth. But in no way does that mean that I'm tired of writing. I'm working on new ideas for new columns that can utilize and showcase their talents.

Everyone will have a more hands on role this year: from Marie to whomever we hire, to Angel to myself... we're gonna be busy this time around.

"101207"

Call it a riddle.. if you know how to look at it right, you'll have what you need to know...

Now my tea is ready and it's time for me to go...

So Until Next Time,
-B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home