October 16, 2007

Soundboard - 10/16/07

Great to see we still have fans!

Last week went absolutely perfect. I couldn't have imagined anything better... (Well, there was my original idea of opening up our week with female mud wrestling, but naturally there were legal and financial difficulties. Plus Marie refused to referee the match. I don't know why she wouldn't do it.)

Anyway, so this Friday is the Season Premiere of "Echoes" with one very special new rule: Any and all comments/questions submitted to any column will be posted here. (That made no sense.)

[Marie: Any comments posted on any of the previous week's entries by Brian, Lady Temptress, Angel, or myself on the blog or were emailed in will be compiled and released together in one big (hopefully) "Echoes" every other Friday, beginning with this week.]

So questions, comments, death threats, paternity suits.. send 'em all in and hear what "The B Team" has to say...

Note to self (by which I mean Marie): I have to come up with a better team name!

[Marie: Didn't you read the first paragraph of my column last week? Or am I supposed to act as an auxilery memory device for your brain?]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home