October 10, 2007

Soundboard - 10/10/07

Three days into our new schedule, I still can't believe that we've developed so much. I know that we're still in the middle of launching everything but I definitely wanted to thank everyone for your support and I want to especially thank Marie, Lady Temptress, Angel and H.C. for all the great work you've done and all the greatness I know you still have to show both me and everyone.

We still have Angel's column to post and of course our season premiere of The Brian Factor this Friday, and while I wanted to wait until Friday to reveal the leet message, I think now is the perfect time, so Marie... start praising, this is last time you'll ever have to see leet:

[Editor's Note: L33t omitted for sanity's sake. Translation follows:]

"Whatever happens in this life, I will live it to the fullest. I will know fear, I will know pain, I will know my dreams and fantasies. I will know my fears and nightmares. I will stand, I will fight and I will win because above all else, the one thing I don't know how to do... is stop."

And now on with the show,

- Brian Rodriguez

[Editor: :P]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home