October 23, 2007

Brian's Song - Butterfly Caught

Week #3... Say it with me Marie: WHOO!!

I really like this new format. It's looking good, it sounds good, overall you can't complain. It's a definite improvement over last year.

So I started things off with some head banging rock, followed it up with Aphex Twin, now I think we should go a different route. This band is a personal favorite here at TBF. We love em, we live em and for some of us, they'll even make out to it. (not me, I have papers to work on, a column doesn't make itself people!)

So while I work here I give you guys good mellow beats, great visuals, all around one of my favorite videos.

So here you go kids, Massive Attack for this week's Brian's Song: "Butterfly Caught"



"Butterfly Caught" is off of "100th Window" available online or check your local music stores.



Um, let's see... I need paperclips, note pads, pens...Marie, what else do we need??? Damn this office shopping list...

Stay true, Stay you,

Until Next Time Kiddies,
-B

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I haven't watched this video in a while. I forgot how creepy it is. (It was even more amusingly creepy because I watched Constantine earlier, and Robert Del Naja ended up looking somewhat like a demon. :)

Yay for trip-hop! Awesome music choice this week.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home