November 22, 2008

[Light of the Angel]_11.21.2008_

Angel has returned to TBF... and this Angel means Business!
-B

Why is it that men can never appreciate when he has a
beautiful, good, nice, faithful woman by his side? Why do
men still have the need to look at the trashy looking slut
in the dance floor?

Ladies if we put in as much effort into our careers as we
do with our men, imagine that we would be millionaires! I
know I am not the only one that has felt the need to
overcompensate with their men because of our own
insecurities…right?

Sometimes I feel I have to give too much just to keep
someone happy, and I want the same in return but I end up
settling for less than what I put into a relationship
because I don’t make myself be respected. I often feel
that if I give a lot I will be liked or loved a lot. If you
are too nice to people they will come to take you for
granted or not appreciate it and step all over you.
Sometimes you must learn to say “NO!” or in some cases
“Hell No!” Even if that means coming across like a bitch
every now and then. Sh*t! if that means getting some
respect and men treating you like you deserve to be treated,
then so be it!

I think its time we ladies take over the game and I hate to
say it, but, ok, here it goes…hear me out though, we need
to act a bit more like…Men! Yeah I said it, Men!

See men don’t sit around waiting by the phone wondering
if we are going to call or what we are doing. They go out
and have fun while we females are waiting around for them.
Men don’t call you to say they miss you or ‘baby I love
you’ or no mushy shit like that, if they call you its
right to the point, and hang up. Men don’t think there is
nothing wrong with having a girl and talking to million
others at the same time. Men don’t think there is nothing
wrong with being out with your girl and flirting with other
women while she is there with you. (Shame on you men!) LOL!

So why are we females more susceptible to this type of
humiliation? Because we think too much and we care too much
and we give too much, and we respect too much, and we love
too much, bottom line; we aren’t enough like men! We wear
our feelings in our face, and we need to stop that and enjoy
life.

“Life is too short to deal with all this MEN DRAMA!”

Ladies we need to put on our sexy heals, and our
“freak’em” dress on, and go out with our girls and
have a good time, not call our men, leave them thinking for
once and just enjoy ourselves…cuz believe me when I say
this, he ain’t going to be home alone missing you, he will
probably be out with that other chick, while you are
thinking he is so into you and loves you only and blah,
blah, blah!

Lets wake up girls and treat ourselves with respect, love
ourselves, show our men what we are WORTH, and if they are a
good man and worth holding on to, they will value you and
treat you like a trophy worth winning. If they don’t then
Fuck him, and move on…There is plenty of more men in the
sea to be stuck on a loser!

Angelkissess

Angelkissess quote “Believe Me, I am someone you will
regret losing…I promise!”

Disclosures:

By the way I am talking about the good woman that treat
their man right (and get treated like dirt), by far am I
saying all woman are this way, hell no some are just
straight up sluts! (And by the same token, not all men are
this way either, but the ones I have come across are, or
some of my girls)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home