November 26, 2007

Soundboard - 11/26/07

"Brian Rodriguez's A Series of Unfortunate Events"

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. What I have to say today is not a reflection on anyone specific or on any actions as of late. As you are aware this season has had it fair share of drama and setbacks and pregnancy scares and hostage situations and etc. But I'm here today to tell you all that we're finally on a steady road of professionalism which should be up and around... next year.

Oh let's be honest.. Things haven't been the best they could be. We hyped up the season like no tomorrow and we hired new talent, created a schedule to give everyone something unique and look what's happened: Personal setbacks, emergencies, scheduling conflicts and don't forget the holiday season. The first half of the season always starts off pretty rough but I can honestly tell you that we're gonna more than make up for it after the holidays but just cause we're not on our "A game" doesn't mean that we're going out as a flop at the end of this year.

So the rest of this year is pretty much set: we come back on Dec 3rd to Dec 14th and take another vacation for Christmas break til Jan 7th. By then all the holidays are gone, and we can finally focus on you the reader because we firmly believe in what we write and we want to always give you the best that we can and honestly I can't speak for everybody on my team but me personally I know I haven't been giving you my best and for that I am sorry. So I'll put everything into this upcoming column next week and I know my team will do the same. The Brian Factor you know and love will return, I promise.

So Until Next Week,
-Brian Rodriguez

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home