November 08, 2007

Sexucation: Sex vs. Sleep

[Note from Brian: Temptress had major technical issues this week and wasn't able to send in her article until now, don't worry everything is fixed and we should finally be running as we should be. Hope you enjoy!!]

Sexucation: Sex vs. Sleep

Greetings, Lady Temptress at your service!

I've recently been hit with a dilemma; Sex vs. Sleep. SEX is well needed but SLEEP is very much needed. So what do you turn down? I recently had no choice but to, yes and I am very disappointed, I actually turned SEX down. I know... I know...it felt like the end of the world to me or well my va-jay-jay felt like it was the end of the world!

For the first time I felt like less of a sex kitten and more like an old woman. With this in mind, we have to think about should there be a schedule for sex? I have to say no, but with working so many hours sometimes a schedule sounds great. It also makes me feel like Stanford Wife! Which I'm so not.

Sleep is needed to keep a cool and refreshed mind and spirit. Lack of sleep can cause your sex drive to slow down and even just flat out eliminate the urge. Dam...I can't let that happen to me! Not to mention that sleep does help with your mood, communication, and dang sleep sounds a lot like sex! So is sleep the new sex?

Do people really have a sex schedule? I asked around and I found that most people don't and that small fraction of people who do. That fraction is older couples with small children (New Age Baby Boomers)! They advised me that with small kids you have no choice. One lady told me, that they could no longer have a closed bedroom door due her children. So she accommodates them and her husband. I then asked if this has caused any conflict with her husband, and I got a HUGE YES! She also added they are sleep deprived.

Their schedule is usually in the middle of the night or while the kids are watching a movie! She stated they are trying to me spontaneous with their sex life, but it¢s a slow process. Once their children are a little older the schedule will be the thing of the past.

So my question to you readers is: Should couples have a schedule for sex? Also when do you stop having sex? You may respond to my questions at ladytemptresstbf@yahoo.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home