November 07, 2007

Brian's Song - Du Hast

Hope everyone had a great Halloween, I made out like a bandit, granted I attacked most of the children for their candy...but you see.. well... they don't need that much sugar in their system anyway.. But I should apologize to Marie for stealing her candy (and tackling her for it), in my defense I should note that she didn't need that much sugar in her system either, anyway... I'm Sorry..

To help with my apology I've brought out one of our favorites bands here at TBF to do what it does best. So get ready to
bang your head and avoid any boots to the face (trust me, I know what I'm talking about) and let's get ready to rock out bitches!

So here you go kids, Rammstein for this week's Brian's Song: "Du Hast"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Yup that's right, I used a live performance instead of a music video this week, Marie and I are big Rammstein fans so I figured she'd get a kick out of it. Hopefully one day we can go see the real thing cause I've always heard that Rammstein always delivers a show. Just imagine it Marie, front row, rafters shaking, our hair getting burned from the pyro, WHOO!!!

Anyway.."Du Hast" is off of "Sehnsucht" available online or check your local music stores.




So while you guys were watching the "Rammstein Goodness" (as Marie calls it) we talked, we hugged, she punched me and stole the candy back and we made up. Ahh, life is good!... CRAP! NOW I HAVE A BLACK EYE!!!

Stay true, Stay you,

Until Next Time Kiddies,
-B

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm gonna be a silly little bitch (sorry, I just saw Dane Cook last night) and ask: But do you get it? Don't worry, I was a Rammstein fan long before I knew German, but here's a hint to get you started: there's a difference between the verbs haben and hassen, and their respective informal second person conjugations, hast and hasst.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home