October 31, 2007

Brian's Song - Halloween Edition

Welcome Boils and Ghouls to Brian's Spooktactular Horrific Halloween Brian's Song.... Boo Bitch!!!

This is my Holiday, most people claim Christmas, Thanksgiving or Valentine's Day, oh no not me, this is my time baby!!! I haven't been this excited since Sears had that sale on button up shirts. (Granted I already own 20 but Marie would agree with me when I say "Damn it, I look good in them"...that and with my body type I now know that God apparently does not want me to shop at the Gap (Amen).)

So by now that parties are in full swing left and right, the booze, the scantly clad women, monster movie marathons, what more could you want? Hell give me a pizza, a six pack of root beer and a "Hellraiser" marathon and I'm in heaven.

So I can already tell that the party soundtracks will range from decent to "God help me now!!!" but above all else one artist is sure to get some extra time in the spotlight this week: Rob Zombie

We here at TBF have nothing but love for Rob Zombie for all his works both in music and film, whether he was banging heads with White Zombie or on his own or making us damn near freak out to his movies, the man brings his "A game". So I reviewed his entire videography and I couldn't decide what to post.... then I thought why have one when we SO need two to get our necessary head banging dose.

So here you go kids, Rob Zombie 2 for 1 for this week's Brian's Song(s): "Boogie Man" and "Living Dead Girl"






"Boogie Man" is originally off of "the Crow: City of Angels" and "Living Dead Girl" is Originally off of "Hellbilly Deluxe"

but if you want to save some cash I'd go with his Greatest Hits package "Past, Present and Future". All aforementioned albums are available online or check your local music stores.



Do have a safe Halloween and remember, if the homeowner invites you in for candy... They want to touch your special place.. and that's a bad thing.

Stay true, Stay you,

Until Next Time Kiddies,
-B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home