November 11, 2007

Soundboard - 11/10/07

Personal emergencies, technical difficulties, professional troubles... Thank God that shit is behind us. So from here on out, we are back to work... for another week.

Hey we got to take time off for Thanksgiving too, you know.

So since we're going to take the last two weeks of November off, I thought I'd tell you all about some upcoming events:

WOMEN'S MUD WRESTLING

CANADA AND THEIR WEED MARKET

THE S&M INDUSTRY

ARMS DEALINGS AROUND THE WORLD

CHEERLEADERS AND THE MOTHERS WHO WILL KILL FOR THEM

THE OIL INDUSTRY

ME LIVE AT THE ADULT VIDEO AWARDS IN LAS VEGAS AND STILL NOT GETTING ANY!!!

A SURPRISE MARRIAGE AND AN EVEN SURPRISING AFFAIR!!!


None of these things will happen after we get back from mini vacation #1

Too bad too, Cause I found some stuff for Marie..(whips, pom poms, etc.).. for research of course. Well on the plus side, now I don't have to shop for her this Christmas.

HA HA..Beat the rush!

Well I got a couple ideas for some great columns and I'm gonna work with the gang on what I'd call a "Mega Column" but more on that later.

So time to prepare for food comas and leftover sandwiches ... MMMMMM LEFT OVER SANDWICHES!!!

Anyway.. we're going out with a bang this week, Monday we have an all new "Marie: Unhindered" then Wednesday, an all new "Brian's Song" and of course finish it off with an all new "Echoes" on Friday.

So Until Monday,
-The B Team

.. I so need to come up with a better team name...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home