January 16, 2008

Brian's Song: Bloodtrocuted

New year, new font, new outlook, What more could you want???

For as long as I can recall a word often times used to describe my personality is "animated". At first I looked at the person saying thinking: "WTF?" But I can see now what they mean. Even Marie would tell you that I'm good for a laugh, even long time super friend of TBF, Harlean Carpenter gave her two cents about me and said she could never imagine herself ever being bored around me. People, I don't know about you... but that sounds like love to me.

So since I'm an animated guy, I decided to embrace my animated part for this week and come up with something very special, something equally animated and also very, very metal to start off 2008 here @ Brian's_Song. So without further ado, allow me to present one of the most brutal, metal, brutally metal bands out today..

So here you go kids, Dethklok for this week's Brian's Song: "Bloodtrocuted"



Truly.. Brutal.

"Bloodtrocuted" is off of Dethklok's Debut album "The Dethalbum" available online and in your local music stores.

It's definitely one of my favorite albums of 2007 and if you only follow one person's recommendation for music this year, God help you if you picked mine.

It's good to be home and just think.. I'm phoning this week in, imagine what will happen when I really apply myself.

Stay true, Stay you,

Until Next Time Kiddies,
-B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home