December 14, 2007

Echoes Of The Factor - 12/14/07

We're doing something a little different this week, There weren't a lot of submissions for this week but in the time between last Friday and now I spoke with a few people and they all said the same exact thing to me, which ended up being the first ever unanimous comment I've ever received:

I left them speechless...


It's funny what happens when you come face to face with truth, no matter who you are or what you believe, truth will always knock you on your ass. Some had asked (myself included) if I was trying to prove a point or if I wanted to push the envelope to a point I've never been before.

Honestly.. both.

Truth isn't biased, Truth isn't all sunshine and rainbows, truth is truth. It is knowledge that gives us (simply put) the reasoning that things are what they are. It's not always what you want and honestly it's not always what you need. But truth has a nasty habit of finding it's way to us. Sometimes that means having to face our worst nightmares or a decision that you know will affect your world more than anything, sometimes it means realizing that you're just one man and not Superman. But truth has the ability to do more, it can inspire us at the last minute, it can give us that courage to face our fear and even if you're not all powerful, you're still a good person, and in a world like ours... That still is something super.

(I know it reads hokey, if you don't like it, then SUCK IT!!)

As we end this year and begin a new one my only resolution is to see where this journey, this journey of learning and growing and even a journey where you find something you never thought was there. I want to see where this journey takes me and where it will take you and the person next door and even your complete stranger.

Whether we'd like to think otherwise.. Ultimately, we're in this together.

As for me, right now, it's time for me to get the hell out of town, A good friend (you know who you are) reminded me that every once in a while I need to get out and have some me time.

When we return... We're gonna have some fun.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

- The Brian Factor

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you ever really know "truth"? The closest thing to pure truth I've found is in mathematics.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home