December 05, 2007

Brian's Song: The Outsider

So to finish up 2007 I wanted to pick something really special and I admit that I had a hard time trying to pick a video. Usually when we pick a video, we really aim for the music and on occasion the videos are their perfect counterpart and sometimes a video overshadows a song and you forget why you're watching that video in the first place.

So the question this week: Do I aim for a video that acts as a song's visual counterpart or do I pick a video that is just so outrageous that you forget why you're even watching it in the first place?

................................ :d .......................................



So here you go kids, A Perfect Circle for this week's Brian's Song: "The Outsider"



I laughed out loud the first time I saw it, I mean think about what's here:

- A Black '69 Charger (sweet!!)

- Bikini Bandits (ooooh)

- Mindless destruction (Ha Ha Ha)

- Bikini Bandits (oooooh)

- A Great Song with a cameo from APC/ Tool frontman Maynard James Keenan (yeah!!)

- And don't forget Bikini Bandits!! (oooooooooooh)

Oh before I forget, "The Outsider" is off of "Thirteenth Step" available online or check your local music stores.

And now "Brian's Song" goes on vacation (again) until Jan. 9th, So we will see you guys later!!

Stay true, Stay you,

Until Next Time Kiddies,
-B

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like NIN, correct? Have you listened to The Limitless Potential yet?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home