December 12, 2007

Brian's Song: Stinkfist

Well here we are, the end of 2007, I can't stop thinking about all the fun we've had and can't wait for all the fun we're gonna have when we return in January. So how do we do this this week? Slayer? Prodigy? Paul Van Dyk? Cannibal Corpse? Actually as I look back on why I started doing Brian's Song, I remember the very first song I spotlighted: Tool's "Parabola". Man all those videos we've shown and we never gave appropriate props to the band that inspired this segment... That's just wrong!!


Don't worry, don't worry as usual I will make things right and give the closing spotlight of 2007 to the band that started it all.

So here you go kids, Tool for this week's Brian's Song: "Stinkfist"



"Stinkfist" is off of "Ænima" which is available at your local music stores or on Amazon.com

I would normally say how you could find them on the web but the band refuses to sell their music online.

So as for us, now it's time to focus on Friday and then gently go into that good night! This is the last Brian's Song of 2007, we'll be back on January 9th, 2008 with more kick ass tunes to help rock the world!!

As always submissions are more than welcome, so go ahead, go nuts!

Stay true, Stay you,

Until Next Time Kiddies,


-B

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I dislike the title and the video creeps me out... but somehow the lyrics and their subject matter (hint: "fist") doesn't bother me. The vocals are good and the music rocks, and it's my favorite song by Tool.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home