July 19, 2007

Soundboard: Sin City

"Sin City"

It's about three weeks into my vacation and already I'm bored!!

I need some excitement... something memorable, like that time last year when I first hired Marie. Ah, you should've seen it.. There I was, standing outside her place in the middle of the night with a boom box playing Peter Gabriel's "In your eyes" and crying out "MARRRIEEE, COME WORK FOR MEEEEE!!!!"

Looking back I only wonder one thing: Why was it raining that night if it was July???

Oh, wait... I got off topic

Anyway, So I need some excitement so I'm taking off, looking for excitement, finding danger at every corner, meeting beautiful women who would only touch me because of a two drink minimum...

That's right.. I'm off to Las Vegas!!

Actually I'm heading out there for two reasons:

#1. Actually have fun at the request of my Parents, my Brothers, my friends, Marie, H.C., my co-workers, Lady D, my barber, this one chick I know at Togo's, UPS, and this one guy I keep running into on the elevator.

#2. I still continuing with my search for new writers to add to the TBF team, and I figured.. where's a better spot to check out than Las Vegas???

So I'll bring back some great pictures (PG of course) and give everyone a update on my never ending search (which ends in two months) for new writers to "Stand up against all the wrongs that engulf our world!!!!!"

And don't worry Marie, If I win, you get paid, and if I lose, I have to sell you... either way.. I'll be fine ;)

Until Next Time,
-B

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

"either way.. I'll be fine"
Well, that's quite reassuring.

Enjoy your trip!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home