June 17, 2007

Soundboard: "Heading into the home stretch"

"Heading into the home stretch"

Congratulations to Harlean & Jacob on an exceptional TBF this week. Not only did they do a great job, they gave us the highest ratings of the season!!

Say it with me Marie: Wooo!
[Marie: Wooo!!]

After next week's Echoes, it's time for the Season Finale.

So how do I prepare for TBF: Season Finale? Simple...

Sit around and play guitar.. That's what!

Say it with me Marie: Wooo!!
[Marie: Woo- wait, what? Can you even play the guitar?]

Life is good, ratings are good, hell if we were getting paid to do this, I'd give Marie a raise. But luckily we're not so I don't have to.

Say it with me Marie: Wooo!!!
[Marie: Nooo!!! (But, seriously, HC and Jacob, thanks and awesome job.)]

Season Finale... here we come!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problemo. But ratings where?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home