June 09, 2007

Soundboard: "Light a match..."

"Light a match and you'll have an inferno..."

So the first of the Feminism columns have come in and I'll admit I really like what I'm reading, but the main problem is I just can't decide which one to pick, so to help me out, Marie will be helping me in reviewing all entries to determine who gets the prime spot this coming Friday. as for the rest.. They're so good that I may still have them all posted. Just not on Friday.... Marie and I will figure something out.

Remember: It's not too late if you still want to throw your hat into the ring, you have until MONDAY NIGHT @ MIDNIGHT

As for Marie and I.... "Marie order us a couple of pizzas, order whatever you want on yours but make sure you get my favorite as well!!"

So stop reading at get back to work!!

Send all submissions to: thebrianfactormailbox@yahoo.com

Until Next Time,

- Brian and Marie

[Marie: Just so you know, I'm not paying for the tip, you're covering all this!

Brian: Fine!! But you get the next one...]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home