May 27, 2007

Soundboard: "A Damn Good Week"

So it's been a great week here at TBF, Marie took over and naturally blew everyone away with her hard hitting take on Hollywood and the people have spoken, they loved it!!

So I'm kinda hoping to use this as a way of encouraging Marie to be more vocal at TBF and hopefully to convince her to do future installments of Columns and Songs and such.


After all the excitement with Marie, that leaves the question...

"What the hell have I been doing in my time off???"

Well to answer that.. I've mainly been working, going to the movies, hanging out with people ( I know, it surprised me too), I'm also doing research for TBF next week, which yes, I am returning this coming Friday. But for this weekend I'm topping off my weekend with a trip to the annual Fanime Convention and I gotta tell you, it's a fuckin trip over there... and to show you what I mean, I took some pics, check them out:

See Y'all next week...

-B





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Hahahaha! It took me so long to figure out that guy in the red costume in the last picture is being Red XIII. And Vinnie's rifle is fabulous! (But, of course, I am a Final Fantasy fangirl.)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home