May 17, 2007

Brian's Song: Firestarter

Well I know that this week is suppose to be all about Marie, but she's feeling a little under the weather this week, she still plans to present "The Marie Factor" but she just didn't have the strenght to put a song together, so I came in as a shining knight in Black Armor... To save the day!!!

I wanted to pick out a great song but one that also could help me to best describe Marie... Unfortunately I already used "Closer" so I think this will do just fine...

So for this week I spotlight "Firestarter" By Prodigy as this week's Brian's Song.

"Firestarter"
By Prodigy

I'm the trouble starter, fuckin' instigator.
I'm the fear addicted, danger illustrated.

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter.
You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter.

I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated.
Yeah.
I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated.

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter.
You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.

I'm the self inflicted, mind detonator.
Yeah.
I'm the one infected, twisted animator.

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter.
You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter... starter... starter...
Starter...


Like what you read, want to know more? Then click the link and learn about Prodigy http://www.theprodigy.com/



"Firestarter" is the off of "The Fat Of The Land" which is available at music stores everywhere.

Don't Forget that this Friday will be a special presentation of "The Marie Factor", so mark it down on your calendars and check it out, let's show our support as Marie takes it to.. uh whatever she tackles this week.

Got an idea for a future "Brian's Song", then hit us up and let us know, there's nothing fun and more truer than just sharing some kick ass tunes with the world.

Until Next Time,

-Brian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home