July 04, 2007

Soundboard: "See-saw"

Soundboard-07/03/07

"See-saw, See-saw, Fun for everyone.. except me..."

Ugh, es siempre algo, cabritos (it's always something, kids)

Things have been busy both inside and outside the TBF realm, So a quick recap of what's new...

"Houston, we don't have a problem, we're just straight up fucked!!"

So over at my Office, I have the pleasure this week of both my Modem and Router dying on me so now at work I have no Internet, no IM, and well that's about it. (I mean there are plenty of work related things that I use the web for but they aren't relevant here.) So now everyday at work is now 1990.

Good thing I kept my old Cassettes... WTF? MC Hammer? and Sir Mix A Lot.. Score!!! Quick Marie, Let's Boogie! "I like big butts and I cannot lie, You other brothers can't deny..."

OVERALL: So one good and one bad...Mostly bad.


"Lady D and Me, B."

In other news, "Lady D", Owner and proprietor of "The Gossip Fix" came by the Office to catch up on what's new in Hollywood, our personal lives and to give props for equal amount of advertising we've done for one another. I even got invited to The Gossip Fix's HQ to see how it all goes down over there.

OVERALL: Good


"It's my party and... actually I don't even know if I'm having one, But I'll cry if I want to..."

So my Birthday is coming up this Saturday, I'll be turning "the ripe old age" (According to Marie) of 23.
[Marie: Actually, I've been telling him the complete opposite. After all, I've been 23 myself for several months now.]

About a couple of weeks ago i had made plans left and right.. ok actually I made dinner plans two nights in a row with different friends.

But the downside of having a Birthday so close to a National Holiday is that now, no one is taking my calls or making last minute vacation plans or caught up with some much around them that they can't have some time for themselves or just not being able to give a straight answer and honestly at this point I don't even know what's gonna happen???

Worse case scenario: I end up at a restaurant alone on my Birthday.. which sucks cause that means I have to pay for all the food.. :(

All jokes aside, I love my friends, and all I really want is to just spend some time with them and celebrate another year gone by. I know that I don't always win, but I'd kinda like to have this one.

Things go the way they go. All I can do is continue to do what I do best: Give love and support to my friends and just be the man I've always been.

OVERALL: Who Knows??? I can't give a solid answer since I don't know what's happening? I hope no one cancels.


"On the road again, I can't wait to get on that road again... Now which way is the freeway???"

It's time for your truly to hit the road. Off to new locations and hopefully find some new blood to add to TBF. I have a couple of leads I'm gonna check out, but more on that when arrangements are finalized.


Can't wait for the "fun" to contnue this week... ugh. :\

Until Next Time,

-B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home