April 12, 2007

Echoes: Gun Politics

A Comment Submitted by Super Editor Marie Re: "TBF: Gun Politics":

"Guns are dangerous but people are more dangerous than any weapon we can create."
- Brian


Hear, hear! Well said...


Response From Brian:

Yeah, three cheers for me!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Well not really, it wasn't anything fancy, it was just the truth, but then again, most people can't stand the truth.


A Comment Submitted by Sara Re: "TBF: Gun Politics":

I really liked this topic, I guess nothing really is off limits with you isn't it.


Response from Brian:

Actually you're wrong, there is only one topic I won't touch... Feminism.

It's nothing personal, I just firmly believe that I couldn't give the topic the proper justice it deserves. When i write, I try to imagine it effecting me and me alone, it allows me to relate with what most people deal with. But as much as I try, I still can't seem to get to that point with the topic.

So if I can't do it, then maybe someone can...

I HEARBY ISSUSE AN OPEN CHALLENGE.. OF SORTS.

I'M LOOKING FOR A WOMAN, ANY WOMAN WHO CAN WRITE ABOUT FEMINISM AND REALLY GIVE IT THE JUSTICE IT NEEDS.

THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE (EVEN YOU MARIE) ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU GIVE IT YOUR BEST. I AM BASICALLY SAYING I WANT YOU TO WRITE FOR THE BRIAN FACTOR. THE POSTING DATE DEADLINE I AM AIMING FOR IS JUNE 15TH.

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW....


Next Week i aim to find a middle ground between two powerful opposing forces, and of whom exactly do I mean??? well tune in next week...

SAME BRIAN TIME

SAME BRIAN CHANNEL

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA... BRIAN

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

You don't have to be female to be a feminist.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home