April 10, 2007

Brian's Song: Forget to Remember

So this week I'm going about the normal routines and I suddenly get this feeling like I forgot something really important, and I know it's important cause if it was something crazy (like Marie asking me for a raise again) then I'd intentionally forget...

Something tells me I shouldn't have said that out loud.....

[Marie: He's talking about that incident that happened last Thursday. I said "Look, Brian! It's Elvis and Kurt Cobain and Johnny Cash!" Then I stole money while his back was turned and laughed evilly.

...What? I gotta support my online gambling addiction somehow!]


Anyway, So as luck would have it, The BriPod once again displays is amazing powers of deduction by picking the perfect song to help me as I pray that Marie forgets what I said and to help me remember what it is that's buggin the hell outta me!

So for this week I spotlight "Forget To Remember" By Mudvayne as this week's Brian's Song

"Forget To Remember"

What have I done?
Where have I come from?
When I burnt the backs with the sun through a glass, did I seal the
loss that's become me?

Feeling undone
What have I become?
When I turned my back on you I turned my back on myself and became this
machine.

Thoughtlessness
Selfishness
Hopelessness
Arrogant

I feel it on the inside
Twisting and contorting
Memory has shaped me once again
Still feel you on the inside
Biting through and stinging
Will I ever forget to remember?

Shadows in the sun,
Filter through us.
Still wrestle the demons that arrested me as a child,
Confession rejected.
We grow up,
To give up.
People step on the cracks for wounds owed paid back through the words
of surrender

Emptiness
Loneliness
Listlessness
Worthless

I feel it on the inside
Twisting and contorting
Memory has shaped me once again
Still feel you on the inside
Biting through and stinging
Will I ever forget to remember?

Can you save me?
From myself
From these memories

Can you save me?
From myself
From these memories

Surrender
To the shadows
Haunting inside
Bleed through you
Surrender to the secretes...inside
Lies within you

I feel it on the inside
Twisting and contorting
Memory has shaped me once again
Still feel you on the inside
Biting through and stinging
Will I ever forget to remember?

Can't feel you on the inside
Set down the bag and left it
Lost memory has left me
One again
Open up the inside
Admission for the cleansing
Now that I've forgotten to remember

Surrender
To the shadows
Haunting inside
Bleed through you....


Like what you read, want to know more? Then click the link and learn about Mudvayne

http://www.mudvayne.com/

"Forget To Remember" is the off of "Lost And Found" which is available at music stores everywhere.

Got an idea for a future "Brian's Song", then hit us up and let us know, there's nothing fun and more truer than just sharing some kick ass tunes with the world.

Hey, now I remember!!! I was gonna tell Marie to stop having her "Guys Gone Wild" tapes be delivered here at the TBF office!!

Why does my wallet feel lighter????

Until Next Time,

-Brian

[Marie: Don't listen to him. Those are his tapes. If I wanted to see more male eye-candy (than I do on a daily basis walking through the Porter quad), I'd just come back to TBF office early from lunch. Brian likes to dance naked to the Spice Girls and Venga Boys.]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home