March 08, 2007

TBF: Evolution

Survivalism
By Nine Inch Nails

I should have listened to her,
So hard to keep control.
We kept on eating but
Our bloated belly's still not full.
She gave us all she had but
We went and took some more.
Can't seem to shut her legs,
Our mother nature is a whore.

I got my propaganda
I got revisionism

I got my violence
In hi-def ultra-realism

All a part of this great nation

I got my fist
I got my plan
I got survivalism

Hypnotic sound of sirens,
Echoing through the street.
The cocking of the rifles,
The marching of the feet.
You see your world on fire,
Don't try to act surprised.
We did just what you told us,
Lost our faith along the way,
And found ourselves believing your lies.

I got my propaganda
I got revisionism

I got my violence
In hi-def ultra-realism

All a part of this great nation

I got my fist
I got my plan
I got survivalism

All bruised and broken, bleeding,
She asked to take my hand.
I turned, just keep on walking,
But you'd do the same thing in the circumstance.
I'm sure you'll understand.

I got my propaganda
I got revisionism

I got my violence
In hi-def ultra-realism

All a part of this great nation

I got my fist
I got my plan
I got survivalism


A great plan, divine whim, the continual growth and transformation of DNA. Reasons that are hidden away, leaving a devoted few to search out the secrets that lie inside us. Questions naturally arise that place all that we know into debate:

- What are we in grand scheme of it all?

- Are we the optimal form?

- What came before us?

- What comes after?

- Will we ever know all the secrets, if any?

Some believe that all before us is of a divine nature and shouldn't be investigated, while others wish to just know. So this week I offer only facts and an inside of my thoughts but as always I leave it all for you to ponder.

This Week on The Brian Factor: EVOLUTION

There are about a hundred ways to tackle this subject but let's get the majority of well known facts outta the way:

- Evolution is the change in a population's inherited characteristics, or traits, from generation to generation.

- Random changes in these genes can produce new or altered traits, resulting in differences between organisms.

- Evolution then occurs when these modified genes become more common or rarer within a population.

- Under natural selection, organisms with traits that help them to survive and reproduce tend to have more offspring. In doing so, they pass more copies of inheritable beneficial traits on to the next generation. This leads to advantageous traits becoming more common in each generation, while disadvantageous traits become rarer.

- Religion hates this principle.

and thus, the principle of Evolution.

Something lives, Something grows to become better then the actual "better" between the two types is determined and the overall "Better" becomes standard. Simple.

Majority of this subject is marred with intense controversy as the theories often tell a different picture than what religion/ or faith often tells us. People hear that we share numerous similarities and we are in essence descendant's to monkeys and ironically they go "ape-shit" that we could be compared to animals when the irony is that while we've accomplished creating a civilization. Inside us still lie the basic primal needs, most notably to feed and to mate.

After my own experiences with humanity, I've come to realize that we aren't like animals in the common sense. Most animals have specific traits/ or system of living and a general understanding or a relationship to it's environment, often times providing a much needed service. WE exist but we don't display these specifics traits/ systems, we learn to adapt so we have no specific environment and have various levels of overall desire.

Besides the concept we know about here, other concepts of evolution have been seen and used throughout time and in society. At the turn of modern civilization, ideas like "Social Evolution" arose and was used to become the basis of ideas like "Class systems" and of course "Racism". It was in these ideals that any and all actions on someone of a different race or upbringing were not only justified, but encourage as a continuing sign that the white man was simply the Alpha, which was understandable, by comparison, most whites had money and power and had established most of the known world and history. and If history tells us anything, Winners always write history.

MY TWO CENTS:

People can honestly be at times Idiots. Actually I aim that at those who can't see beyond their pride of who's right and who's wrong. It's funny how on a subject like this that ONLY science or God created all we know but you never considered other possibilities, Perhaps when you really look at your fight to claim the truth, you'll finally be able to really see what you are and how everything that you believe isn't a polar opposite.

We learn to grow and we learn to adapt and as such we change to suit these adaptations, eventually becoming a superior being. So the question is this? What does this fall under: Science of Faith?

In Religion we aim to live good, true lives, so that when we die, we'll enter Heaven and become an immortal spirit. Now call me crazy but if you ask me Faith is a form of evolution. You learn how to adapt by living a good life, then through these adaptations we shed our bodies to ascend to a higher level of consciousness. Whether you choose to accept it or not, God is considered the ideal in evolutionary terms, we aim to be like God, so we do what we can to survive and to become better.

In Science we learn facts determine what we are and what we do, and we always look for more because we have a nature to want to know where we come from, to show us that life isn't just a fluke, but that our own existence is well justified. Often while in the pursuit of such answers, failures and setbacks occur but they choose to keep going. If life has taught me anything it's that the heart and the mind are flesh and blood, but our spirit is what really pushes us, our spirits give us our strength when physically our bodies are spent, and our spirits can hurt when we're physically healthy. Examine bodies inside and out but the spirit is immeasurable and in instances like this, you need to just go with a little faith.

Evolution does exist, if proof is needed then nowhere else but our souls, evolving isn't just growing an extra arm or being able to fly, it's about changing to become something different so that way we can become better, if you went back and re evaluated your life, you'd recall the times where you had to grow and you had to change in order to survive your world. Inside our hearts we're always learning and growing because that is what we do and there is nothing wrong with that. To understand and accept change is what makes us Human, but to embrace the ability to become better both outward and within, that will make us more...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you go against God and embrace this lie!!

When our lord and savior returns, you and all sinners will be left to burn for your sins.

I will pray for you.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh you played the new NIN for this week, I luv that song!!! it is the SHIT. I luv all NIN, Trent is my God... and I want to be his Queen!!!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home