March 02, 2007

Echoes: Scientology

Comment From Brian:

About now is when you'd be reading "Echoes Of The Factor" but unfortunately there were no submissions for this topic...

I realized that after talking to people that people do have something to say but our lives and obligations force us to prioritize and let's face it, giving two cents on a blog isn't that high on anyone's list; hell, I have pop tarts waiting on me and they're more important than this, but my point is this: People think that if you don't respond within a week then you shouldn't bother saying anything, I never made that rule, so allow me to clairfy for everyone:

WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME, WHETHER IT'S A WEEK OR TWO WEEKS, A MONTH, NEXT YEAR, IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY
THEN WE'LL GLADLY HEAR IT, WHENEVER, ON WHATEVER.

Now I have some Pop Tarts waiting on me and I got to focus on next week's topic and I've decided that at the end of every Echoes I'll tell you when my next topic is starting here:

Next Week on The Brian Factor: EVOLUTION

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home