January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!

We hear at TBF want to wish one of the greatest Editors, one of the greatest independent thinkers, and without question one of the greatest friends someone
could ask for:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE

Marie,

You've stood by me and supported me back in the day up til now and I have never forgotten that and I've never taken it for granted. Thank you for everything and here's to many more years to come.


-Brian

P.S. I do have a gift for you but since I spent the required $20 on it, I didn't want to go over budget on shipping so I'll just mail it, you'll recieve it in two weeks.



Wow, thanks for your praise, but I hardly deserve any of it. Twenty-three years, and what do I have to show for it? A couple of blogs, stories and poems, and some various bank blueprints that I collect for absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER. No money, no plans--hell, I'm fifty cents too short to even do a load of laundry.

But, seriously, I'm happy that I've at least made an impact in people's lives, and hope that I've made enough friends to camp out on couches when I'm out of school and living below the poverty line with a bachelor's degree in sociology.

~Marie

PS: When did twenty bucks become "required"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home