January 09, 2007

Brian's Song: Vermillion Pt. 2

I listen to music because it makes me happy.

Even I can't believe I said happy... But it's the truth, I can think freely with music, I can find that moment of strength that i was lacking and honestly I can function better than any other time in the day when I have headphones on and going through
the routines of my day.

For this week i decieded to hit up what I will gladly claim is one of the best exports out of Iowa since... hogs, corn, soybeans, oats, cattle and dairy products.

We're hitting it hard this week with Slipknot but instead of something to thrash about that will no doubt leave your friends/ co-workers thinking that you have Schizophrenia, I'm going for a deeper cut and choosing a song that got me through the motions when i was really down.

So for this week I chose Slipknot's "Vermillion Pt.2" as this week's

Brian's Song


Vermiliion Pt.2
By: Slipknot

She seen trust in all of me, stretched across my
shame.
All the torment and the pain
Leaked through the cover in me
Id do anything ever to myself
Just to have her for myself
Now I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do
when she makes me sane.

She is everything to me
The unaquited dream
A song that no one sings
The unobtainable, Shes a myth that I have to believe
in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when
she makes me sane.

But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me

A catch in my throat
Choke, dawn into pieces I wont
No, I dont want to be this

But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me

She isnt real
I can make her real
She isnt real
I can make her real....


Like what you read, want to know more? Then click the link and learn about Slipknot

http://www.slipknot1.com/

"Vermiliion Pt.2" is the off of "Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)" available at music stores everywhere.

Got an idea for a future "Brian's Song", then hit us up and let us know, there's nothing fun and more truer than just sharing some kick ass tunes with the world.


Until Next Time,

-Brian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home