January 06, 2007

Things I've learned in 2006

Things I've learned in 2006:

- I just don't look good with long hair

- I really hate fake people (plastic surgery, cheerleaders, Hollywood, etc.)

- I am a sucker for the following types of Women: Blondes, Brunettes, Defenitely Red Heads, Raven heads... pretty much Women

- I realize what will be the subject of my demise: see above

- I honestly believe that the concept of 'P.C.' creates more hassle than relief

- I try too hard sometimes to be the hero, not because I want to, but because I need to

- I realize that I often come off as mean at times, but that's because I can't be fake.

- Never date younger women, They're always trouble and there's a good chance that they'll sleep around with
everyone except you... I mean... they always have an earlier bedtime and only drink chocolate milk... moving on...

- Nothing good can ever come from a friend bringing a camera to drinking night with the guys

- I now regret three moments from this past year.. one was a woman, one was a car and one involved a piece of
chicken....

Overall 2006 was a good year....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home