December 29, 2006

And away we go...

Since Brian's tired of writing, I'd like to draw your attention to an older article from way back). I'm hoping there will be some new comments. C'mon people, everyone and their dog has an opinion about religion! (I realize that that was a very subtle joke and may be considered to be in bad taste. I apologize.)

So let's power up the virtual time machine and go back to May 18, 2006! Make some funny noises or flick the lights on and off; it'll help create the illusion of time traveling and earn you some really weird looks from the other drones around the office.

On to RELIGION!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Since Brian's tired of writing"

Why are you trying to make me look like Dave Chapelle, it's not like I ran off to Africa cause I'm burnt out. i know I'm crazy but i wasn't anywhere near tired.

but i really like how you set this up, and i still believe what i wrote back in may. I believe this is one of those columns that truly lives up to the concept of "The Best of The Brian Factor"

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home