March 15, 2007

Echoes

Question/ Comment Submitted by Darla Re: "Soundboard: Marie finally won":

Oh my god, Is that really you? You look so badass!!

Why did you decide to reveal yourself now?


Response From Brian:

If you love it then all props should go to my friend H.C., She's the one who took it. The funny thing is that I rarely take any photos cause I usually blink or make an awkward face, But I think I came pretty damn good and I'm my own worst critic. I definitely am appreciative to have a good friend with a damn good photo eye.


Comment/ Question Submitted by Jaimeheart Re: "Soundboard: Marie finally won":

SO mean.. and nice "gun" I wonder how bad I have to be for you to punish me..

So what is ur type?


Response From Brian:

I wouldn't know, I don't date.

I have been thinking that recently though, I mean Ideally I want to meet someone but I fear that my standards may be too high. I honestly couldn't describe what I'm looking for. the Irony is that I treat all my female friendships combined like my ideal relationship since each girl brings out different levels in me:

Marie: I'm more opinionated and we have this outsider bond (we never seem to fit in one specific idea or group, so we just stick to our guns and do things our way) and that keeps us on the same page and I believe she helps me really push harder on my columns.

H.C.: I'm more artistically creative, and I feel more intellectually challenged and with her there's definitely a level of sincerity and a great respect for one another, so she keeps me on my toes.

T.W.: makes me feel more down to earth, more relaxed, We've always had a pretty good time doing anything, the mall, going to concerts and plenty of lunches and there was always a relaxed vibe surrounding us. i don't have to try around her, plus I help bring out the rocker in her, so I kinda help her out as well.

M.P.D.: She's the nurturer, the supportive one. Like any good relationship we'll bicker about little things and still have a good laugh later on. Incredibly open minded and she is definitely the one isn't afraid to get in my face and is the one who puts foot to ass more times than I can (or want) to remember.

Everyone of these women are strong, opinionated, have a twisted sense of humor and are beautiful inside and out, So for me all this together makes up my ideal woman.

Like I said, Maybe I set my standards too high....


Comment Submitted by Sean Re: TBF: Evolution:

How can you go against God and embrace this lie!!

When our Lord and Savior returns, you and all sinners will be left to burn for your sins.

I will pray for you.


Response From Brian:

God gave me a voice, God gave me a brain, God gave me a choice. I am merely exercising what God gave me. If you still can't understand that well as a wise man once said:

"if you ain't down with that, I've got two words for ya... SUCK IT"


Comment Submitted by Trentluvr1650 Re: TBF: Evolution:

ooooh you played the new NIN for this week, I luv that song!!! it is the SHIT. I luv all NIN, Trent is my God... and I want to be his Queen!!!


Response From Brian:

Actually you can thank Trent & Co. for inspiring the topic, I was stuck trying to figure out my next column and I heard "Survivalism" playing and it hit me Survivalism = Evolution..

From what I hear everyone has been divided about it, you either love it or hate it, and I'm in the love it camp.


Comment submitted by Chris Re: "TBF: Scientology":

These guy are fuckin nutz, they should lock em up and toss the key.

Fuck Mr. Tom "I'm trapped in the closet" Cruise lol


Response From Brian:

I loved that South Park episode! Tom is crazy isn't he... But I'll take out a page from R Kelly as he said in that same episode "trapped in the closet" and " I'll pull out my gun!!!" (everyone screams)


Comment Submitted by Sandra Re: "Brian's Song: False Flags":

OMG!!!! I lUV massive attack, they are soooo good, I luv ur taste in music ;)


Response From Brian:

Yup we here at TBF are big on MA I even had the privilege of checking them out last summer up in Berkley ( For which I still get flack from H.C. for not giving her a heads up, even though she WAS sick at the time, and it's still a debate that continues to this day)


Comment Submitted by Davey Re: "Brian's Song: Idiot Music":

Aw Fuck yeah, you gave the world a taste of Zeromancer, Bout time everybody saw one of the most UNDERRATED BANDS OUT THERE WHOOO


Response From Brian:

I like Zeromancer too, It's too bad they don't have more exposure in the music scene, I think they could be a very popular band if they caught a break.


Comment Submitted by Dreamer Re: "Brian and Marie's Song: Mutter"

It kinda makes me miss my mother.lol


Response From Brian:

Man, you see your Mom everyday... I see her every time I hang out with you!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home