April 24, 2007

Brian's Song: In Front of Me

In life I can note three events that are inevitable...

We will die.

Our first sexual encounter will be awkward and mainly consist of "I'm Sorry, I'm SO SO SORRY!!!" as the post coitus dialog.

Every once in a while we all will reach a crossroads where we have to re-evaluate the choices and events to determine our current direction in our lives.

Well since I'm not dying anytime soon (Knock on wood) and since I'm still a virgin (crying a little inside), I guess that means I'm at a crossroad...

I can't say what's bugging me right now but to help me with my decision I turn to my greatest ally... music.

I've always believed that with the right song, we can find the answers that we're looking for. With the right song, we can find the courage to tell that someone special how much you love them, or the courage to tell them that you can't love them anymore, The anger to push you to bring your best to the table, The emotion that your heart is carrying.

For me this week I chose a song that reflects how I'm feeling right now, hopefully I can find the answers I'm looking for...

So for this week I spotlight "In Front Of Me" By Infected Mushroom as this week's Brian's Song.

"In Front Of Me"

Why can't I see what's in front of me?
Why can't I see what's in front of me?


I see the doors that I can't open,
Adding locks from time to time.

When it opens something blocks me,
And I'm asking myself why?

Did I take the step I wanted,
Was it just a state of mind?

I feel sorry for myself,
Every time I close my eyes.


And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more

And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more

And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more

And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more...


Why can't I see what's in front of me?
Why can't I see what's in front of me?


What's behind the door I wonder?
Must be brighter than my past.

Will I feel a little different,
When i take myself across?

Was it really worth the turning?
Was it just a foolish task?

I feel sorry for myself,
When i open up my eyes...


And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more

And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more

And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more

And I fall into a hole
and I can take no more....


Like what you read, want to know more? Then click the link and learn about Infected Mushroom


http://www.infected.co.il/

"In Front Of Me" is the off of "Vicious Delicious" which is primarily available online at the link I've posted below:

http://infectedmushroom.shop.musictoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=10831_10952

Got an idea for a future "Brian's Song", then hit us up and let us know, there's nothing fun and more truer than just sharing some kick ass tunes with the world.

Until Next Time, Brian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home