April 21, 2006

In one week a lot can happen

So as I'm writing this I'm a little under the weather.... Our first patch of sun after all this rain and I get sick. What a week.

I was going to tackle one of the Big Five this week, but thanks to a lot of Nyquil I forgot what I was going to say, so I'll keep it short yet sweet.

In one day, anything can happen; so in one week, a lot can happen. I ended up this week with a lot.

In one week:

I learned the whole truth about the demise of my relationship

I attempted to rebuild a burned bridge... with my father

I rediscovered the concept of mortality

I learned how much something can mean to you and how much of you that something or someone is when it's not there anymore

AndI was invited to a sex club with an adventurous couple.... I don't know why or how that happened but it did.

We always have those times when we're thrown a lot of curve balls and you don't know what to do with them all. Life's always been funny like that. Sometimes you've gotta roll with the punches and find the answers, and sometimes there are no answers, just an experience to go through.....

And after this week I learned a lot....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home