June 02, 2008

_Soundboard_[06.02.2008]_

A.B.T. R.I.P.

I was hoping to avoid this but sometimes you gotta know when the right thing to do is the thing you know sucks more than anything. As of today... A Beautiful Tragedy is dead.

(Hey this sounds like a great title for a song!)

It turns out there's another "A Beautiful Tragedy" out in the world and they got lawyers and cheesy hipster "I'm badass cause no one has heard of me but the minute they do I lose my street cred with the indie crowd..." mentality. Ugh!

I honestly think it sucks that I couldn't make it work as I saw ABT in my head but I realized ABT fit perfectly for what I was doing in the testing and creation phases that have occurred since 05 to now but new ideas, new material and new outlook have made me realized that it doesn't feel like ABT anymore. I feel it as something else, something more....

When I know what it is and what it's called... I'll let those who care know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home