August 04, 2008

_08.04.2008_

So… Where do we begin?

Well. Mistakes where made, ideas were tried and failed and just when you think the world is ready for you, you realize that you were not ready for the world.

But. Things aren’t the same anymore, sure it gets said all the time but really look around, I mean look everywhere and especially really look in you. Everything’s actually changed. Who? Why? & How? are out of the equation now. Now the landscape around all of us has only three questions left to ask: What? Where? And When?

It’s been often said that we are entering defining times, when in reality we’ve always been in defining times. From day one to now until the day we die, everyday will be a day that adds definition to us all. See my perception has always been that while everyday is a day for definition, it’s only the days where we really push and get pushed that we actually notice our own abilities. We are capable of so much but in our confusion and overall laziness we have instead decided to lay about, let the world fix itself or let it die because simply put “it’s not our problem.”

When I started I aimed to just say my piece like everyone else and move on, but soon it wasn’t enough. I tried to set my goals higher and in my attempts I found my limitations and took steps backwards instead of moving forward. You can never cater to everyone because you will lose. You will lose your ideas, you will lose your beliefs, you will lose your world and most of all you will lose yourself.

With all that said I send this message out to all my readers, all my friends and to all my fellow writers… I’m ready to try again.

_09.12.08_

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home