October 29, 2006

Soundboard: Shitacle

"SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!"

If you've not had a chance to read TBF on it's new homepage, then you've missed out on (My Editor) Marie's well deserved rant that BITACLE (or as I'm calling them "SHITACLE") has been stealing content from numerous blogs and reposting without permission on their site. In response, Marie's altered the TBF RSS feed to prevent them from taking content.

I don't do this for money, if I did, I'd been writing this column in a newspaper or some other mass media publication, and I'm all for sharing this column with complete strangers and to the public, but endorsements and pop ups. Those are things I'm not about, I've never tried to promote anything other then original thinking and of course the other thing of me having no involvment in SHITACLE and their posting a column that bears my name, that fuckin pisses me off.

So to SHITACLE I say with a open heart and full conviction:

FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!! AND IF I EVER..EVER FIND ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES I'LL SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU'LL TASTE MY SIZE 13 BOOT IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT, HOW DARE YOU TAKE SOMETHING I PUT MY HEART AND SOUL IN AND USE IT TO PUSH WHATEVER BULLSHIT YOU'RE TRYING TO SELL AND IF YOU THINK I'M JOKING THEN KEEP PUSHING ME AND I'LL BRING HELL DOWN ON YOU LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home