October 06, 2006

Soundboard: "Oops"

"Oops, I did it again...wait!!! well technically this is the first time."

I know that I posted up for the last couple of weeks that the season premiere was today but I goofed up. The premiere is set for next Friday. Sorry about the
mix up. What can I say? I got excited and was ready to to get back into this head first, but wait... I should actually thank my new Webmaster of TBF site, Marie, for pointing out my goof.

On related news, we're now accepted any and all of your comments for previous postings from last year's season, as well as your thoughts for the upcoming
season for both The Brian Factor and for the upcoming season of Echoes Of The Factor, we'll also accept non-topic comments, you just saying hey and even the
unusual ramblings of the guy who lives under the bridge (He's actually got some great stories). Pretty much anything you feel like saying. But I think Marie said it best in her first official posting on TBF site (something new that you'll find from time to time):

Features for you to take advantage of:

- Comments! Anonymous comments are accepted, though we'd appreciate at least some sort of name. I am sure, though, that for the old readers of TBF that Brian will still accept Echoes vis his email. (And I don't know about Brian, but I will simply laugh at any flames. Who writes flames? Illiterate people who need
blinders to maintain the illusion of their little fantasy world and helmets to protect their underused, doughy brains. Reasonable arguments, however, are
encouraged. We welcome contention. We thrive on it. We'd love to have religious fundies and paranoid conspiracy theorists (two groups of people which are *not* mutually exclusive) put in their opinions.)

- RSS feed! ^^^Clicky^^^ So you won't miss a single Factor.

- Hit counter! C'mon and hit us as much as you like. We know it's our fault. We can take the abuse. And TBF will still love you. So what are you waiting for?

- Marie


Webmaster for The Brian Factor

I couldn't have said it better myself.......

Well you know where to find us and so go on and give us your best shot. If you forgot how to find us here's a clue:

http://thebrianfactor.blogspot.com

Bring it on world...... WE'RE READY TO PLAY!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home