September 22, 2008

[S]_09.22.2008_

So you’re probably wondering what’s going on here at TBF? Where’s “Echoes”? Where’s “Unhindered”? Where’s “Sexucation”? allow me to explain everything right here and now…



“Echoes” is still around. But since I get on average 2-3 questions/ comments per column, I decided to hold them all and do “Echoes” once a month. I’m aiming for the first and we’ll see how it goes.



“Unhindered” is also still around, Marie is up the mountain living life, having fun and working hard but truth be told, I forgot to contact her and let her know we’re back. Plus her internet connection suuuuucks! But I already told her that whenever she is ready to come back to just come on back… So if we don’t hear from her soon… then blame her... I know I do.



“Sexucation”… Temptress goes by the beat of her own drum... also occasionally the beat of various objects against human skin... So I don’t know when she’s coming back.



“Brian’s Song” Give me time, It’ll be back.



Plus I have some new ideas I’ve been rattling around my head that are still being tweaked. I hoped that helps shed the light on things. Now if you excuse me I have some writing to do.


-Brian Rodriguez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home