December 01, 2005

How to shop for your man

Greetings to all and welcome back to another edition of the "the B Factor" ( it's a working title at the moment, if you've got better ideas, please let me know.)

So last year around this time I wrote a column that gave an insight into the male mind to help all women shop for their man and not find last year's gift in the closet still with the wrapping paper on it.

And by popular demand I continue this tradition today. Here we go....

It's safe to say that, no matter what, guys are big kids, and we always have our toys. They just get bigger. Instead of a toy sportscar we'll get a real one; the Gameboys become cell phones; stereos become iPods; sodas become wines, and the list goes on and on. And you know we're using them when we shouldn't. I mean, sure, we'll make that multi-million deal on a conference call using our cell then afterwards we're back on our cell playing blackjack and being up 20 bucks. I mean all the electronics and flashy cars in the world were desinged for big kids by big kids. and I should know... usually on my weekends I'm at home playing Gamecube, and during the day at work I'm listening to my iPod, and if i'm bored at lunch I play blackjack on my cell phone. I admit guys love to have fun. So why fight it? You being supportive of this will actually make your guy brag to all their friends about what's already true: that they've got the best girlfriend/wife in the world. I mean, they'll actually shout it off the rooftops on how much they love you for this. (And I've seen it too.) And if your man's happy he'll show it back with anything you want--anything!!! Mainly cause he's both thankful and he knows why it's good to stay on your good side.

And that's a very good thing. Give it a shot this year and you may all have a very merry Christmas!!!!!!

Any questions, comments, death threats, send 'em my way, don't be shy.

Until next time,
-B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home